Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AOIT Art Final Exam Part 1

1.   Select two works of art
2.   For each work:
            

           A.  Write one paragraph explaining how the role of art played in creating the technology piece
1) The role of art played a role in creating this technology piece (ipad drawing), because before I put it onto the ipad, I had to print out a picture of my shoe and hand draw it so that I could transport it onto the ipad.  Next, after I got the drawing onto the ipad, I had to use my art skills to make this piece of technology by deciding things such as the color, texture, print, and shading.  I used these art skills to make the drawing more realistic. 






        B. Write one paragraph explaining how the technology play a role in making the art
          1)   Technology played a role in making this piece of art (Morgan Freeman), because the first step of the process was to put that effect on him with the three colors (green, yellow, and blue), and then to make him into about 30 squares per the length and height.  The squares allowed us to use sticky notes so we could see Morgan Freeman from a distance and make it more grid like so we know exactly where each sticky note went on the construction paper by numbering and marking off the ones we had down to stay more organized.  This was called mosaic. The color effect allowed us to stick with three colors to make life easier and have the exact shade of the exact color for each box on the grid.  We did all of this through photoshop.  



          
       

No comments:

Post a Comment