Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AOIT Art Final Exam Part 2

Part Two: Critique personal art based on reflective inquiry.

1.   Select one work of artwork
2.   Pick one Artistic Behavior from the rubric (linked above).
3.   For the artwork, answer the questions that go along with the Artistic Behavior

*I communicate through my work.*

This piece of art shows my self-expression and personal interests.  The meaning behind this artwork that I made is that I spend most of my time on the lacrosse field and it is a big part of my life.  As a freshman on a 4 time state champion varsity high school team, and being on a year around club team, most of my time spent outside of school is on the field.  Inside the frame is a picture of me in my uniform and standing on the turf.  The reason why everything else is black and white is because the main focus of the picture is what is inside of that frame.  This artwork is obviously about who I am (an athlete), and what I like (lacrosse).  It is intended to say this through the hints in the artwork such as the main focus on the field inside of the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment